We are looking for a product marketing executive to help promote our art gallery and to offer insight and ideas towards our other product lines. You will work closely with the digital marketing executive and brand manager to promote our art products through social media and client base.
- Build on product messaging; create a unique selling point for our art gallery and support Ideas for our illustrations, images and video content.
- Communicate the vision and value of our products, work with the digital marketing executive to promote through social media and our network.
- Use market research data to establish product pricing
- Create content such as galleries, case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Research competitor offerings
- Project Management
Essential skills, experience and qualifications
- Proactive in suggesting new ideas and ability to plan ahead
- Creative mindset
- Collaborative – able to work with different members of the team to execute your plan
- The opportunity is open to any degree level in marketing (or equivalent qualification and training), however we are also open to candidates who can evidence relevant work (paid or voluntary) in this area and/or membership of, or qualifications from CIM or IDM are considered in the application. We are looking for candidates with good ideas and the hunger to develop.
- Adaptability to change
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Evidence strong creativity and writing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical and IT skills